Spring is here and with the warm temperatures comes a time to spruce up the house. Here a few tidbits of information that may help you and your home owners.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Neel Hudson at (828) 397-7711 for all of your plumbing, electrical, heating and air, and construction questions or needs. Visit our website at www.focalpoint-llc.com. Hope you have a great spring!
- Trim trees to make the house more visible from the road and keep vegetation away from the house.
- Plant colorful perennial flowers and keep the yard trimmed neatly for added curb appeal. Fresh mulch around trees and flower beds also helps.
- Pressure wash all vinyl siding, porches, and decks.
- Put caulk around windows and doors and any other areas as needed. This helps to keep out any critters and hot outside air.
- Have air conditioners and heat pumps serviced on a regular basis. Be sure to change filters on a regular basis as well so you don’t have a break down as the weather warms up.
- Check windows for any broken glass, especially if you are trying to sell.
- Inspect house for any rotted wood or pest damage.
- If homes have not been winterized, now is the time to check them out.